How have so many of you gone so long without learning to never trust a word that comes out of Ryan Murphy’s mouth?
I know it was fan pandering, and I know I’m sucker for falling for it again, but Brittana was so, so important to me and tonight’s episode has made me so very happy.
- It was cheesy and ridiculous and I kind of loved (most of) it
- I have rewatched that performance of Toxic more times than should be allowed… Hot fucking damn.
- April and Holly, wine buddies for life - you know they take extravagant four day booze fests to Mexico every month
- I don’t like Quick as a ship but I enjoyed Puck beating up Biff
- Fast forwarded through the silly Mercedes/Rachel bits because I’m sick of them covering that rivalry to death
- Also sick of the ongoing demonisation of Santana (and going back to the Mercedes thing, I don’t remember Puck or Quinn being awful to her about her singing…?)
- Glad Britt doesn’t seem to be written as a toddler with boobs anymore
- MY BABIES GODFUCKING DAMMIT DID YOU SEE HOW CUTE THEY WERE WHEN THEY WERE DANCING IN VALERIE AND HOW FUCKING GORGEOUS THEY WERE IN TOXIC THIS MAKES 16 YEAR OLD ME HAPPY AND 20 YEAR OLD ME HAPPY